This page describes the information that we or the third parties can receive when You use our Website. We hope that this information will help You to make informed decisions with respect to your information, represented to us.
When you visit Website we determine IP address, name of domain, from which You enter our Website (for example, yandex.ru) , country of IP registration and also fix all jumps from one page to the other one on our Website.
Information, received by us on Website, can be used in order to facilitate the use of Website. The Website collects only general information, provided by your browser upon visit of the Website.
The website use standard technology "cookies" in order to set display styles of the Website in accordance with parameters of the display. Cookies are data from the website that saves data on hard disk of your PC. Cookie contains information that may be necessary for setting Website, saving your display settings and collecting static information about Website, i.e. pages, visited by You, uploaded content, name of internet provider's domain and also addresses of non-related websites, from which you enter Website and further.
Counters of Yandex/Rambler/Google etc., installed on Website, also use this technology.
Cookies technology doesn't contain any personal information about You. To view the information without cookies You can adjust your browser so that to it doesn't receive cookies or inform You about their sending (browser settings are different therefore we recommend you to receive the information in "Help" section and figure out how to change settings of browser with respect to cookie) For detailed information about cookie visit https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
Moreover, Website uses standard possibilities (logs) of web server for calculation of the number of visitors and estimation of technical capabilities of host server, rating and access counters of non-related organizations (yandex.ru, top100.rambler.ru, top.mail.ru etc.). We use this information in order to determine how many people visit Website, place pages in the most convenient way and make the content of the Website maximally useful for visitors. We record information on any operation at the website but not separate website visitors. Thus, any your personal information will not be used stored or used by Website Administration without your permit.
We also can collect personal information of users where they visit our Website, register at the Website, complete forms or take any other actions at Website.
User may be used to enter its name, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information. Users also can visit our Website anonymously. We collect personal information of users only if they represent it to use voluntarily. Users always can refuse to represent their personal ID information except for cases when it may prevent them from use of separate functions of Website.
How do we use collected information?
SEOBCN.EU can collect and use personal information of users for the following purposes:
- Improvement of customer servicing. The information, represented by you, enables us to response to customer's queries more efficiently;
- Personalization of user experience. We can use information in order to determine who is the most interested in services and resources, represented at our Website;
- Improvement of our Website. We can use feedback , represented by You, in order to improve our products and services;
- Payment processing. We can use information about users upon registration of the orders only for processing payments. We do not share this information with the third parties except for cases when it is necessary for service rendering;
- Sending of information, which they agree to receive on topics that, as we think, will be interesting for them;
- Sending periodic e-mail messages that may contain company's news, updates, product information, services etc. If user wants to refuse from messages in future he/she can read detailed instructions on how to send corresponding e-mail letter to us in the bottom part of each e-mail message or contact us through our Website.
How do we protect our information?
We take corresponding safety measures upon collecting, storing and processing collected data in order to protect Your personal information (user name, password, transaction information and data, stored at our Website) from unauthorized access, change, disclosure or termination.
General access to personal information
We do not sell, exchange or lease personal information of users. We can represent general aggregated demographical data that are not associated with personal information, our partners and advertising providers for above-mentioned purposes. We can use non-related service providers that can help use to cope with our business and Website or control activity on behalf of our company, for example, distribution of messages or performance of statistical and other studies. We can share this information with such third parties for limited purposes provided that You give use corresponding permit.
Your acceptance of these terms
Using this Website You accepts this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please, do not use our Website. We will consider your further use of the website after introduction of changes into it as acceptance of these changes.
Our contact details